PWM pulse frequency duty cycle adjustable module square wave square wave signal generator
1. LCD LCD with outer shell display frequency and duty cycle, very clear, PWM output can be set frequency and duty cycle respectively;
2. wide frequency range and high accuracy.
3. serial port communication
PWM output can set frequency and duty cycle respectively.
Frequency is divided into four areas: automatic switching:
1. XXX (without decimal point): the smallest unit is 1Hz, and the value range is 1Hz~999Hz;
The minimum unit of 2. X.XX (decimal point in 100 bits) is 0.01Khz, and the value range is 1.00Khz~9.99Khz;
3. XX.X (decimal point in ten places): the smallest unit is 0.1Khz; and the range is 10.0KHz~99.9KHz.
4. X.X.X (decimal point in ten bits and 100 bits): the smallest unit is 1Khz; and the range is 1KHz~150KHz.
E.g. frequency display: 100 indicates PWM output 100Hz pulse;
1.01 represents the pulse of PWM output 1.01K.
54.1 represents the pulse of PWM output 54.1KHz.
1.2.4 indicates the pulse of PWM output 124KHz.
Duty cycle: 0~100%;
All settings are saved by power down.
Two, parameter setting
Module has four independent keys, used to set the frequency and duty cycle, support short press (increase or decrease a unit) and long press (quickly increase or decrease), very simple, set the parameters automatically save, power loss is not lost.
Three, module parameters:
1. working voltage: 3.3~30V;
2. frequency range: 1Hz~150KHz;
3. frequency accuracy: accuracy is about 2% in each range.
4. signal load capability: output current can be around 5~30ma;
5. output amplitude: PWM amplitude is equal to supply voltage.
6. ambient temperature: -20~+70 C.
Four. Scope of application:
The 1. is used as a square wave signal generator to generate square wave signals for experimental development.
The 2. is used to generate square wave signals that control motor drives.
3. generate adjustable pulse for MCU use;
4. generate adjustable pulses to control related circuits (PWM dimming and speed regulation applications).
Five, serial port control (MCU TTL level communication)
Communication standard: 9600 BPS data bits: 8
Parity bit: None
Flow control: None
1, set the frequency of PWM.
"F101": set the frequency to 101 HZ (001~999).
"F1.05": set the frequency to 1.05 KHZ (1.00~9.99).
"F10.5": set the frequency to 10.5KHZ (10.0~99.9).
"F1.0.5": set the frequency to 105KHZ (1.0.0~1.5.0).
2, set the duty cycle of PWM.
"DXXX": the duty ratio of setting PWM is XXX; (001~100)
For example, D050, the duty ratio of setting PWM is 50%.
3, read settings parameters
Send the "read" string to read the settings parameters.
Setup returned successfully: DOWN;
Setup failed to return: FALL.